Your Legal Case After An Anesthesiologist’s Error Caused Harm
Virtually no one takes the decision to have surgery lightly. When you agree to undergo an operation, you naturally expect your surgeon and all health care providers – including your anesthesiologist – to adhere to accepted standards of care. If you have suffered harm because of an anesthesiologist’s mistakes, we have the experience to pursue these complex and highly technical cases.
Use Of Anesthesia Can Go Wrong In Numerous Ways
Abramson & O'Connell, LLC, in Columbus, Ohio, can advise you if you suffered because of:
- The wrong dose of anesthesia – too much, resulting in hypoxic brain injury or too little, resulting in excruciating pain sensations during surgery
- An anesthesiologist’s failure to monitor your oxygen levels for signs of hypoxia
- An anesthesiologist’s inattentiveness to your preoperative condition resulting in long-term consequences
- Your surgical team’s failure to respond right away to signs you were bleeding or in distress
- Injury to your trachea or any other internal tissue due to faulty intubation
Although much progress has been made with regard to anesthesia safety, serious injuries and death from anesthesia errors still occur. Abramson & O'Connell, LLC, in Columbus, Ohio, brings medical malpractice and wrongful death claims on behalf of injured patients and their families. We can help you pursue justice after an anesthesia error results in the need for long-term medical care, disability and suffering for you and/or your family members.
The Attorneys At Abramson & O'Connell, LLC, Are Here For You
You are not alone as you struggle with the consequences of an anesthesia error. From our law offices in Columbus, we serve clients throughout Ohio. Contact a lawyer at 614-461-3101 or by email through this website.